Thursday, February 4, 2010

Credit Card Bullshit

Every time I check out at a "chain" store, the first thing they ask is: Do you have "our" credit card? NO! Well you can save 20% buy applying for one today!!!

I'm very tired of having my intelligence insulted.

My life was nearly ruined once because of credit cards. Credit cards are for people who have the wad of cash to buy "things" but don't have big enough pockets.

I fell into the credit card "black hole" years ago and soon discovered I couldn't "afford them". I was using the credit cards for tires, car repairs, travel, entertainment, clothes for the whole family,and of course, Christmas. Yes, I could finally give my kids anything anything they wanted, in lieu of the attention and patenting! Plus I taught them they could also ruin their lives by buying "things" they couldn't afford.

We've all had to make changes now and are much happier for it.

My dad never had a credit card and always said: If you don't have the cash, you can't afford it! He was oh so right...

Tens of millions Americans have lost their homes and just about everything else because we were offered credit we couldn't "afford". We were all living on the "if the Bank says I can afford it, I can afford it" Planet!

Now we are all getting a much needed dose of reality. We are forced to save for what we need and want. "It's a good thing"

The banking and loan industry fucked us over and now we have to save their asses!

They can go fuck themselves!!!

No comments: