Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dickless in Seattle

A couple of weeks ago a good friend of mine in Florida sent me an email about shrimp and grits, among other things. She had also forwarded it to two or three of her close friends.
Since I had recently started blogging about my Sukey past, I forwarded along the link to my blog to these "ladies".
I immediately started to receive messages about how great I was to be doing this. and about being sympathetic to my harsh childhood and the rape I endured as a teenager.
Rake7 was constantly telling me how beautiful and stunning I was!
There were a few cryptic things in each message that I wondered about but did not question. The sender, kept saying things like "all will be revealed soon"!
There were also sign offs like I Hope you have a "titillating" evening etc..
I felt comfortable enough with this person who was witty and also insightful about relationships. It was all harmless "girl talk", until rake7 sent me a picture of "HIMSELF"! I literally rolled on the floor for five minutes with laughter.
I even sent my friend an earlier email asking who rake7 was. She just said "funny" was rake7's middle name..
After rolling on the floor, I told her I had a new BFF! LOL
When I answered rake7 back, he said he hoped he would still be able to provide insight from a mans perspective.
I wasn't real comfortable with the idea but decided it was OK since this person was a good friend of my friend. I thought I might hear from him occasionally. OK
Then I started to get about two full page messages every day that would each contain sexual innuendos and even more blunt sexual crap.
I instinctively tried to keep things lite and toned down a bit from the exchanges I was having with the girls. I was starting to be very uncomfortable.
Then he sent me a message stating him noticing my messages to him were somehow different and more toned down now that I knew he was a he.
I sent him a message that said things like this can get out of hand. Please tell me you were just kidding and you really are a woman!
He fired a message right back going into great detail about a BI girlfriend he had once who liked women with very large breast in bed with them! It went on and on and on.
Then he said women were the worst at talking trash about men. OK I'm a woman!

Glad thats all cleared up. I really HATE being used!

This was all for you DICKLESS ASSHOLE!!!

No comments: